Britex Concentrated Carpet Cleaner 500ml
Britex double strength Carpet Cleaner is specially formulated to deep clean and revitalise your carpets and rugs.
Use with the DIY Britex Deep Cleaning machine for excellent cleaning results. Defoamer is NOT required when you use this low foaming formulation.
The Britex cleaning solution also contains our special Spot Guard Stain Protection® to protect your carpets and rugs against stains and spills long after they have been cleaned.
- 500ML of 2X Concentrated formula will clean up to 60square metres (3 average sized rooms)
- Sensitive Choice approved by the National Asthma Council
- Low foaming formulation means defoamer is NOT required
- Suitable for all wool, cotton, nylon and most synthetic carpets and rugs
- Can be used in most hot water extraction machines
- Made in Australia
The specially formulated Britex carpet cleaner powerfully deep cleans, deodorises, and revitalises your carpets and rugs. The safe biodegradable formula means you can discard the dirty water contents after cleaning down your laundry sink.
The addition of Spot Guard Stain Protection® is designed to provide a barrier against future stains and spills, keeping your carpets looking clean and fresh for a lot longer.
Download our PDF for the Safety Data Sheet
he quick dry formulation when used with the Britex machine is usually dry within 4 hours of completing the clean.
When used according to the directions, 1 Litre of Britex Carpet Cleaner will cover approximately 60 square meters of carpet using the Britex hot water extraction machine (which is approximately 3 average sized bedrooms)
See ‘How to Use’ for complete dosage instructions.
Test for colour fastness with properly diluted solution in an inconspicuous area before you begin.
This product is not recommended for use on non-colourfast materials.
For difficult or stubborn stains, for best results pre-treat the area with Britex Spot n Stain remover.
Shake bottle gently before use. Pour 1.5 capfuls of Britex Carpet Cleaner and 9 Liter’s of hot tap water into Tank B of the Britex machine. .
For complete machine instructions refer to our Support Page and How to Video guides.
Do not use Un-diluted. Use only as directed, wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Whilst our cleaning products are generally well tolerated, Britex are aware some individuals are sensitive to cleaning solutions; therefore, we recommend discontinuing use if irritation occurs.
You may also like…
Britex Carpet Wand
The Britex carpet cleaning wand is an accessory that attaches to the vacuum and solution hose of the Britex deep cleaning machine.
- Specialised wand for carpet cleaning, not designed for hard floor or tiled surfaces.
- Designed for use with the Britex deep cleaning machine.
- Using the power of hot water extraction, the Britex carpet wand and deep cleaning machine removes dirt, stains, pet hair and allergens from deep within carpets.
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Supported by an Australian wide service and support network with spare parts available locally.
Note: Britex deep cleaning machine sold separately.
Carpet wands can be ordered over the phone on 1800 804 973. Please have your machine ID ready when you call us.