Makeup and carpet do not mix! Whether it be lipstick, blush, foundation, bronzer or eyeshadow, makeup spills can create colourful and stubborn carpet stains. Follow these simple steps to remove makeup stains from carpet.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED ?
Britex Spot n’ Stain
Britex deep cleaning machine
Britex carpet cleaning solution
Before use test Britex Spot n’ Stain for colourfastness in an inconspicious area. Not recommended for use on non-colourfast materials.
MAKEUP CLEANING STEPS
1. Remove excess makeup from the carpet with paper towel.
2. Pre-treat the area with Britex Spot n’ Stain. Shake the bottle well and generously spray the stained area. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Use a Britex deep cleaner to remove the stain. Watch the how-to Set up the Britex deep cleanervideo. 4. Place the floor wand face down on the stained area of carpet.
5. Hold in the trigger of the wand to apply water and solution to the carpet, whilst moving the head forward over the carpet.
6. Release the trigger and draw the floor wand back to vacuum over the dampened area to extract the water and makeup. Apply a light spray – do not saturate the carpet.
7. Extra passes may be required for stubborn stains.
Watch the how-to clean carpet with a Britex deep cleaner video here.
Britex Spot n’ Stain contains SpotGuard® protection, which coats the carpet fibres to help repel future stains.
OTHER HELPFUL STAIN REMOVAL VIDEOS
How to clean grout & tiles
5 reasons to deep clean your carpet
How to remove dirt from carpet
OR ORDER DIRECTLY FROM OUR WEBSITE:
Britex Urine Remover
Removes urine stains and destroys the underlying odour