Did you know that the soft fibres in your couch and armchairs can trap dirt, allergens and bacteria? Just like your carpet, your upholstery needs deep cleaning regularly. Follow these simple steps to learn how to clean your upholstery.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED ?
Britex deep cleaning machine
Britex upholstery wand
Britex upholstery cleaning solution
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING STEPS
1. Watch the how-to set up the Britex deep cleaner video for upholstery cleaning.
2. Lightly apply the upholstery wand face down onto the fabric surface.
3. Hold in the spray lever and spray, moving the wand over the fabric.
4. Stop spraying and gently vacuum over the dampened area to extract the water.
5. Repeat this process over stained areas.
6. Do not over-saturate the fabric. Extra vacuum passes will speed up the drying process.
Watch the how-to clean upholstery with a Britex deep cleaner video here.
Pre-treat tough upholstery stains with Britex Spot n’ Stain.
Use the upholstery wand to clean the interior of cars, boats and caravans.